- My eyes...... My good eye (the right one) is now blurry and my bad eye (the left one) is now my good eye. I went to the eye Dr. in Sept and it was getting blurry and now I can't see anything but light out of it. I guess I will be going through the whole thing again with my right eye now. ugh
- Grandma Vee's garden and the BIG pumpkins
Grandma let the kids pick a pumpkin plant when they went to the green house and this is what they ended up with. I guess she should have read the tag. may grow up to 250lbs.
We had 3 they weighed 85lbs, 50lbs, 40lbs,
- I worked for about 4 weeks at the tire shop. I was feeling in for Collett while she was off. My kids had a hard time while I was gone. They aren't use to me working full time. Carter asked me one day "Mom why are you a working mom now" it was so sad. I'm glad I did it but I'm also glad I'm done.
- Carter's 4th B-day at Jumpin N Jivin
Kyson, Taryn, Kadence, Stetson, Natalie, Bralie, Carter, Megan, Tessa, Raige
- Halloween....
- My little monster
The Nerd
A fairy
- The fall leaves.....
- We had a nice Thanksgiving. We ate at my mom's house.
My grandma gin and grandpa Jack came.
love your pictures!! hope your eyes turn out well-at least they didn't both do it at that same time, right? :)
ReplyDeleteOh you guys had fun!
ReplyDeleteLove the pictures of your kids, they are getting so big.
ReplyDelete