Sunday, January 22, 2012

Christmas Continued

I told the kids they couldn't get up before 6am. So they came in at 6:05 and woke me up.
Caleb was still asleep. Really he wakes up at 5 everyday but on Christmas he
sleeps till 6 and then doesn't want to get up.


  Tessa got her ipod fixed by the elfs

She also got her markers and Meg got her Kindle.

Carter got his race car



 The ipod cover she wanted from grandma Jeane



 I look horrible in this one but I woke up Christmas morning with pink eye again. The girls really wanted to get me a gift so grandma Jeane helped Meg pick out a camera bag for my new camera. Tessa also got me a VERY special gift from Santa's work shop at school. It was my mug that said "I love you grandma", the mom ones were sold out so she picked that one instead :)

Caleb got Carter a coyote call. ugh!
I wonder where it has gone....maybe it got lost hahah

 Megs surprise from Grandpa John. She loves them.

No comments:

Post a Comment