Tuesday, July 5, 2011

I'm getting behind...

I'm a week and a half behind on my blog and I have a lot on my mind.
  • It has been raining and I love it, Caleb not so much. His hay is getting wet. I don't know if he will get caught up this week. Its suppose to rain all week.
  • I'm in NEED of a new camera. For the last 4 months or so every time I take a picture it's blurry. It doesn't want to focus. I use to be able to take 100 pictures and 95 of them would turn out. Every so often a hand would blur but never the whole picture. Any suggestions on a new camera would be great. I want a good zoom and great quality. I like to take close ups.
  • The 4th was yesterday. One of my favorite holidays.
  • I'm not getting many things on my summer to do list done.
  • Everything at our house is falling apart :(
  • Caleb finally bought me a storage shelf for our back patio. Now I can move some of our storage things to it so Megan can have her closet back. She will be very happy about this.
I'm hoping to get caught up on the rest of our week.

2 comments: