Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Photography...

Megan took a photography class at the rec center in June. It was a 5 week class. She said the class time was boring but she had fun taking picture and I know she learned a lot. She loves to take picture of flowers now. I wish she would of had a better camera to practice with. Mine wouldn't focus when she tried to take some of Tessa and Carter.


 After taking this one Megan learned about looking at the picture
your taking and how to avoid shadows.


Everyone was to choose their favorite picture they took to display at the rec center for 2 weeks.
 This is the one Meg choose. Probably because it purple.




She love the detail on this flower.


Carter fell asleep on the couch and Meg snapped a few shots.


OK this is my favorite one!
Carter was headed out the front door and Megan some how got this shot. Yes the camera actually focused. Caleb says he looks like and alien, but I LOVE it! So stinkin cute.

Over all I think she did a great job.
.

2 comments:

  1. Megan those are so so so pretty. I love the water one. I love how you can take a picture of sorting do simple and have it turn into a work of art

    ReplyDelete