Friday, June 17, 2011

The Birchell's

Yesterday the Birchell kids (except Ashlynn) came to play while their mom went to a meeting all day. The kids were so good. No fights or anything. I even had time to go get a pedicure and run to the store while Megan and Breanna watch the other kids.


Tessa and Elena had fun playing with Their babies, jumping on the tramp, listening to music and just being friends.






Carter and "Baby Caleb" who is actual 1 year older than Carter had fun being BOYS. They played on the swing set, jumped on the tramp, wrestled and dumped out all the toys then left the room.



Megan and BreAnna had fun being girls. They watched 8 seconds one of Meg's favorite movies, listened to music, jumped on the tramp, and just talked about girls things. I even had them walk to Smiths to get me some taco bowls.

The Birchell's use to live next door to us. They move in 2006 :( When we moved in to our house in Aug. 2003 we became instant friend. Megan, BreAnna and Ashlynn were cute little girls BreAnna was 5 and Megan was 4. Ashlynn was 3 and I was pregnant with Tessa. Caleb and Carter hadn't even been thought of. I still remember the day when Aaryn told me they would be moving in less than a month. We both cried on her piano bench. Aaryn was pregnant with Caleb at the time and as everyone knows I am a cry baby.
I miss them every day and even more in the summer. Our girls use to love to play back and forth in our yards, read stories, pick and dry flowers, swing, play dress up and most of all ride their bikes around the track. Yes my girls wore out their tires in a year.
I miss my best friend who I could visit with while she watered her flowers and then go home 2 hours later, someone who would watch my kids last minute and my 2 am scrapbook partner.

1 comment: