Tuesday, June 21, 2011

The Rec. Center...

We went to the Rec. Center with the Birchells today. We had so much fun. When we first got there we climbed on the rock wall. Caleb almost made it to the top. BreAnna went about 3 feet off the ground. I almost made it to the top but I was so terrified I couldn't make it. Tessa, Ashlynn, Elena, and Carter didn't climb the wall. BreAnna and I took turns with Ashlynn, Tessa, and Elena playing with Carter and Caleb. Miss Aaryn and my mom didnt swim, they sat and watched Carter and Caleb. BreAnna and I liked being in the big pool. We would jump off the ladder by kicking ourselves off the steps to see if we could touch the bottom at nine feet. It was so fun!!!!! One time BreAnna and I were in the warm pool and then we went off the diving board in the cold pool and we had been so used to being warm it caught both of us off gaurd. I love and enjoy the lazy river every time we go. BreAnna and I would take turns pulling each other by our feet around the lazy river. We all had so much fun at the Rec. Center.
(By the way Megan posted this)

3 comments: