Now for Tessa. She is in 2nd grade and doesn't want summer to end.
Before school that morning she was a little excited since it was the first day but that soon changed.
Dang I love this girl.
What a kid!
Outside of School.
I walked Tessa to her classroom and as soon as we got there
things changed.
She did not want me to leave. She started crying and got a bloody nose. She didn't want to stand with her teacher or sit at her desk.
After the bell rang I finally had to tell her it was time for me to go.
I left her crying. That was so hard for me. :(
Sooooo Sad. For Both of us.
I don't know why she was like this, maybe it was the new school,
and a new teacher. I don't know why. She loved school last year.
Poor girl! she sure it cute though!
ReplyDelete