Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Carter gets to go to Preschool

Carter doesn't know weather he should be excited, scared or what.
I think he would be excited if it wasn't for his sister.
He listens to Tessa wine about going so he thinks what you do.
I was very nervous for him. He won't even go to the daycare at the rec center with out crying. He has to have Kyson or Stetson there. So I had no idea how this would go. I found out a few days before school started that our cute little neighbor girl Addie would be there. She goes on Mon, Wed, Fri but Mrs. Dana watches her the rest of the week. I knew then Carter would be ok.

Eating our green beans so we can GROW before school.

 I knew after taking just a few pictures I was going to have a hard time getting a "good" one.
I like to take a lot hoping to capture a few good ones but I took over 150 after I deleted the blurry ones and ones with his eyes closed I still have 100 and out of those only 10 or so were some what good.
This boy has a great personality and can't hold still.
 Most of his smiles are "forced"

Here we go! There are a lot.


Ok maybe 1 smile.

Or 2


Let me show you how its done. Hold your head still.



Awww, my baby boy.

Maybe a few more green beans

 Watch I can do a summer-salt



Seriously I'm done.

Well maybe one more smile. And that's all.

1 comment: