Sunday, August 28, 2011

Back to School Shopping

We went to SLC for 3 days to finish our back to school shopping and have some last minute summer fun. Tuesday we went shopping all day. I found some pretty good deals but nothing over the top.
Then Wednesday we went to Cherry Hill. Everyone had a great time.


 Carter love the pirate slide.

 We spent hours on the lazy river.

 Even Drex liked it.


Tessa would never pass up the chance to have NACHOS.

Derek spent most of his time on the slide.
I had to go down first to see if it was ok for Tessa.......what was I thinking she loved it.


 After swimming for most of the day Megan, Tessa and Carter played a round of miniature golf.
I'm glad we didn't keep score.



It took Carter a few swings before he could hit the ball each time.

 I've got it now. If I just drag the ball with my club it will go where I want.

Hey Meg what ya doing in the bushes?

Oh maybe she didn't read the sign.

 Why is Meg on the grass again???

 And again.....
....and again.

 Hey guys bring your ball up here. Its easier to get it through.

 If I throw my ball up there will it come back??


Tessa and I had Dr appointments all day Thursday.
Thanks to my mom for helping with the kids. We all had a great time.

No comments:

Post a Comment