My Grandma Vee and I went up Deep Creek and stayed there at the ranch. We have been talking about making donuts, staying up Deep creek, and riding horses for a long time. So this week we decided to go. On the way up I was thinking if there were any horses we could go for a ride. When we got up there there were horses!!!! I asked grandma if she would like to go for a ride, she said sure but we would have to ask grandpa to help us get them caught and saddled. So I asked grandpa and he said he would help us.
Heather and Aaryn were at the ranch, because Aaryn was helping grandpa get a sick calf. They stayed for dinner. I played with the girls, while Heather helped grandma with dinner. After dinner Grandma, grandpa, and I played card games and had ice cream. Then went to bed. I woke up at 7. We had breakfast, (panckae, baccon, hashbrowns, and eggs) then we started the donuts. While the dough were rising we went for our horse ride. We went to look at grandpa's cows and started up the hill but it got too rocky so we went back to finish the donuts. We had to let the dough rise again after we finished putting the stuff in. While we waited we had lunch and cleaned up our mess. Then we made the shapes and went on a 4-Wheeler ride down the road. We went back and cooked the donuts cleaned up our mess and left. I never thought i would see the day when my Grandma Vee (remember she is 80) would ride a horse. The donuts were great!!
Megan posted this.
wow! those look yummy!
ReplyDelete