Sunday, August 7, 2011

Movin' cows

I got to see something to day that I have wondered if I would ever see again. My dad rode a horse. It has been almost a year since his accident. I always hoped he would get back on but never knew. Me and Megan were kind of nervous when we first started. Well I guess we were nervous all day. He went to Wy and bought a new hours from a friend last week and wanted to try him out. I really like the horse. It's a little slow but its a great kid horse and that is just what he needs.


 I love this picture :)
Do you see the guy in the background? He is 89 and still going strong.






Wow do you see the size of that mushroom? Well it looked bigger in real life.


1 comment:

  1. Looks like fun! Glad your Dad did well. We have found giant mushrooms this year too!-must be all the rain?

    ReplyDelete