Sunday, July 17, 2011

*FIREWORKS*

I LOVE the fire works! Monday we got up and went to the parade. We sat in front of the Chalet. While we waited we went over and visited with Candace, Jack and their family. The kids got balloons from Candace, however they didn't last long. I think they were all popped before the parade even started. Then we came home and got ready for the BBQ. I have to say thanks to Megan for helping me get ready. I don't know how I would get anything done without her.

Sadie, Roy, their kids, Dean, Laura, their kids, Lucas, Sandie, Scott, Rayma, Derek, Drex, my dad and my mom all came. The 4th is my MOM'S b-day. When Meg was little we use to tell her the fireworks were for my mom. She thought that was the greatest thing ever.

I have a tradition of taking pictures of our family in our RED, WHITE, and BLUE. Caleb acts like he doesn't like it but I think one day he will be thankful we did. My 4th of July pictures are the only pictures I have scrapbooked every single year.


Tessa being a BIG helper with Sissy

Megan and Riley

I'm very sad I didn't get any good pictures :(
Stupid camera.
I'm not going to have a very good scrapbook page for this year.

 
Carter decide to be part of our family for this picture.



The birthday girl and her bestie!

No comments:

Post a Comment