Your probably wondering if the boots that I saw fit. Well NO they didn't. But I did find a few other things. like.......
3 tomato cages ..$1 each
1 jacket....$10
3 hoddies...$1 each
1 hat... $1
6 pants...$5-$15
16 shirts....$1 each
and 4 pairs of boots.....$11-$27
Meg found a different pair of boots that fit. She needed a bigger size than I thought. She wears the same size as me now. I found a pair of boots, and I got Carter 2 pairs. One of them were Bogs.
With the all the sale prices I spent that day $195! Which was a lot more than I was planing on. I thought I would get some boots and a few shirts.
I came home and added up the retail price of everything I had bought and it was..............
Are you ready for this $1240.
And now you know why I don't buy clothes there. I would have never paid retail price for anything I bought. I think I might hit this sale every year. Well if they do it annually. I guess I'll have to watch for the add.
Holy cow!! Way to go!
ReplyDelete