We took out cows to the mountain on June 25th. We left at 5:30 a.m. Sadie, Roy, Danny Allen, Lynn Prescott, Clayton and Megan all came to help us . Lyle started his around 7a.m. He had lots of help to. Hanna and Lexie came with their grandpa Brent. They girls took turns on the horse and 4-wheeler. One time when Hanna was on the horse she got a little close to the tree and fell off. She didn't want her mom to find out. We had our cows to south fork (of dry fork) by 10 a.m. This is my favorite drive and all went well!
Then next day Caleb and I went and helped the McCarrel's move their cows from diamond mtn. to pipe creek. It takes them about 4 days to get there. I rode the black mare for the first time and lets just say I wasn't much help but I had a great time. That's all that matters.....right. I'm glad Scott had lots of other help. I love going with Scott he is very entertaining.
I did take picture but once again I'm having camera trouble. I cant find the right cord to download my pictures to my computer. Ugh
No comments:
Post a Comment