If you do come talk to Carter!! We went camping for the 4th of July with Sadie and her family, Roy's sister Helaina, and Sadie's friend Julie. We were getting ready to go on a 4-wheeler ride and Carter walks up to my mom and me and said "If you want to be a cowboy you gotta put your hands in your pockets and leave one finger out(your thumb)" It was so cute and funny. You also have to wear cow pantses(wranglers), cow boots(cowboy boots), and cowboy shirts. All the time when we eat Carter asks "If I eat this will I grow up to be strong like my dad?" At the first of the summer Carter WOULD NOT wear shorts because dad doesn't wear them. Now we can sometimes get him to wear them. Carter tells me when he grows up hes gonna be a farmer like his dad. It's so funny. I love my little brother and all the things he says.
Posted by Megan.
What a cutie! We should get him to give Jack lessons! :)
ReplyDelete