I hate to say this but I'm kind of glad itty bitty ball is over now. I signed Carter up thinking he would love it but he just wasn't into it. Kyson and Stetson were in the class with him. That helped a
little bit The class was an hour long and after about 30 minutes he was done. He would do the activity for a few minutes then say "I'm ready to sit down now" He like the sports: soccer, t-ball, tennis, and basketball just not the structure of the class. T-ball and tennis were probably his fav's. He didn't want to do the warm ups or listen to the instructions. But if you ask him what his favorite part was he will tell you the SNACKS. lol My kid liked the snacks at the end of class the best. Oh ya and the t-shirt they got on the last day. Tessa also liked the treats. They always had enough for her.
Megan and Tessa like helping Sadie with Kadence. Tessa loved to take her down the slide. Carter even went a few times.
I don't want to catch the ball! (as you can see camera not focusing)
Are we done yet?
I get a t-shirt and a paper with my name on it :)
Swing
Cute pictures! I can't wait to get Jack into stuff like that. :)
ReplyDelete