Monday, July 18, 2011

Summer to do's

I feel that I'm not getting much done on my summer to do list.....
  • go on a hike
  • go to splash park
  • have a play day with Jack and his mom
  • go camping in the camper
  • go to the drive in
  • have a picnic in the park
  • go get a shaved ice
  • have a BBQ (other than the 4th.) 
  • go to the outlaw trail theater
  • go to lagoon
  • play with our friends from Oklahoma
  • have a picnic on the mountain
  • sleep on the tramp
  • go to the yellow water slide
  • Tessa have a friend from school over
  • play in the sprinkler (more that twice)
  • climb the rock wall
  • go swiming at the rec. every other week
  • go see a movie
  • move cows
  • have a scrapbook/water day with the Birchell's
  • go on vacation
  • go to the rodeo
  • take the kids fishing in the boat...or at least just fishing.

1 comment:

  1. I wanted to go to the theater so bad-but we missed it. oh well!

    ReplyDelete